Clients can expect a personalised, friendly bespoke design service.
Samantha takes pride in her customer service, only taking on a limited number of projects each year to ensure every design has her full attention and the time they deserve. The success of the project is in the understanding of a client’s way of life and aspirations – her aim is to always make your design dreams come true!
An initial meeting will be arranged to understand how you live in your home, your lifestyle and of course your personal taste. Ideas will be talked through to ensure everything is fully understood
Budget and timescale will be discussed to formulate a tailored design proposal that meets your expectations.
Interior Design services include:
[supported by detailed Concept boards]
• Space planning and lighting design
• Colour schemes
• Window treatments and soft furnishings
• Fixtures, fittings & equipment
• Sourcing furniture and accessories
• Designing furniture for custom manufacture
• Liaising with architects to ensure all design details are taken into consideration prior to starting the build
• Working with builders and sub-contractors throughout the project.
Other services include:
We provide specifications for builders, manage project schedules, liaise with suppliers and oversee contractors, ensuring the work is completed on time and to budget.
This service is tailored to meet your requirements, whether you are looking for an overall Project Manager or simply some guidance and help along the way.
Bespoke Cabinetry and Furniture
We specialise in commissioning ‘couture’ designs and one-off pieces of furniture.
Our experienced furniture specialists can create unique pieces to the highest standard to suit any room or space in your home, along with larger pieces such as wardrobes, bookcases, media units, bathrooms & kitchens.
The impact of beautiful lighting plays an important part when designing a home, intensifying the impact of pieces of art, furniture and the architectural effects.
We design complete lighting schemes that create the drama and tone to enhance both interior and exterior points of interest to complete our overall design.
Virtual Design (£50.00 for 30 minutes)
A quick and easy way to get some professional interior design advice remotely
This service is for those who can’t meet up “face to face” and for those who simply have a few questions or minor design issues. It can also help if you’ve come across a design dilemma in a project you’re working on yourself.
We can help with making design choices, along with offering other suggestions you may not have thought of in order to point you in the right direction.
Here’s how it works….
• Email your design questions along with any photos or video
• Schedule a time for a 30 minute video/phone consultation
• Receive a follow up email with links to items discussed to give you the confidence to move forward with your project
Consultancy Services (£100 per hour)
A simple, affordable alternative to our full interior design service. We offer advice and direction, using our knowledge and experience – yet allowing you the freedom to implement your own style, while avoiding any costly mistakes!
This services includes:
• Minimum 1 hour visit to your home to discuss your space & design objectives
• Advice on furniture layout, paint colours, window dressing & floor finishes
• Extensive knowledge of both high end and high street products to suit your home & budget
• A follow up email with links to contacts and suppliers to give you the confidence to move forward with your project